Residential Phone service is provided by Amplex via Voice over Internet Protocol, alsoreferred to as VoIP Phone, Digital Phone, or Internet Phone. VoIP is a way of making phone calls using your existing Amplex Internet service.
VoIP is inexpensive, can be used to replace your existing home phone service, plus you get lots of great included features.
Simply pick up your regular home phone, dial a number and talk just like you would with a traditional home phone service. It does not matter if the person you are calling has a VoIP phone service or a traditional phone service and the only additional piece of equipment that you need is an adapter supplied by Amplex Internet when you sign up.
Amplex Phone Considerations for Home Users
Here is what you need to know about VoIP to decide if it’s right for you:
The quality of VoIP has vastly improved over the years. Sound quality has improved to where many people have abandoned traditional phone systems in favor of VoIP.
- Today’s VoIP service allows you to make and receive calls using standard analog phones. No special dialing or complicated phones.
- Utilizing VoIP for home phone service can significantly reduce your telephone costs. With VoIP, you no longer have to have separate providers for phone and Internet–another significant money saver.
- VoIP service makes your phone highly flexible. VoIP systems make it easy to setup conferencing and voicemail forwarding. As long as you have access to a broadband Internet connection, you can use your VoIP system anywhere.
Home Phone Unlimited
Feature packed and affordable
- $19.95 per month (+sales tx)
- Unlimited local and US long distance
- Caller ID with number
- Call forwarding
- Voice mail
- $50.00 activation fee.
Want to transfer your existing phone number to Amplex Phone? No problem!
Download the number transfer guide and form by clicking here.
Amplex Internet has been helping people stay connected since 1997. Call 888.419.3635 to learn more or to schedule your installation today.