Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using your reliable Amplex connection, instead of a regular (or analog) phone line.
VoIP Consideration for Business
Here is what you need to know about VoIP to decide if it’s right for your business:
- The quality of VoIP has vastly improved over the years. Sound quality has improved to where many businesses today have abandoned traditional phone systems in favor of VoIP. Today’s Business VoIP services allow you to make and receive calls using standard phones or feature-rich IP phones.
- Utilizing VoIP for Business telephony can significantly reduce your businesses telecommunication costs. Operating costs for VoIP is considerably lower than traditional phone companies. With VoIP, businesses no longer have to maintain separate networks for phones and data–another significant money saver.
- VoIP services makes your phone system highly flexible. VoIP Business systems make it easy to setup conferencing and voicemail forwarding. Since VoIP systems are web-based, you have the ability to bring your virtual office with you on the road or at home.
Business VoIP plans at Amplex start at just $24.95 per month. Amplex can provide a VoIP plan that is cost effective, reliable and easily upgraded as your business needs change.
VoIP Business Pricing
All plans include one phone number and two simultaneous calls.
Business Core – Your business starts with this core plan.
- $24.95 per month
- 1000 minutes of Local / US Long Distance / Canada calling included
- Additional minutes @ 3.5 cents per minute
- Called ID with Name
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- Voice Mail
- Auto Attendant / IVR
- Call Queues
- Port Number fee of $10.00 per number transferred.
- Additional minutes can be purchased on a monthly plan for $10.00 per 1000 minutes/mo.
- Additional call sessions can be purchased for $15.00 per call session/mo.
- Additional extensions are $15.00 per month
- Additional phone numbers are $5.00 per number/mo.
Activation fee of $49.95 for 4 or fewer lines and $99.95 for 5 or more lines.
Plan price does not include local sales tax or federal USF fee.
Fifty percent of hosted phones require a business core plan
Minutes not pre-purchased at the $10.00 per 1000 are billed at 3.5 cents per minute. Amplex will perform a one-time re-rate to allow customers to accurately gauge their usage.
Have questions? Call Ryan Hill at 1-888-419-3635 ext. 1047.