Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that allows you to make voice calls using your reliable Amplex connection, instead of a regular (or analog) phone line. VoIP phones offer all the features of high end PBX based phone systems without the additional cost and maintenance traditionally associated with those systems.
VoIP Consideration for Business
Here is what you need to know about VoIP to decide if it’s right for your business:
- Utilizing VoIP for Business telephony can significantly reduce your businesses telecommunication costs. Operating costs for VoIP is considerably lower than traditional phone companies.
- VoIP services makes your phone system highly flexible. VoIP Business systems make it easy to setup conferencing and voicemail forwarding. Since VoIP systems are web-based, you have the ability to bring your virtual office with you on the road or at home.
- VoIP business systems get remove the cost and trouble of maintaining an office PBX phone system and, due to the phone system being hosted in the cloud, ensure your customers never receive a busy signal.
Business VoIP plans at Amplex start at just $24.95 per month. Amplex business advisers are happy to visit your business and provide you a personalized quote so you can compare the benefits and features of upgrading your phone system while lowering your monthly costs.
All VoIP Business Plans Include
- US & Canada Long Distance
- Called ID with Name
- Call Waiting
- Call Forwarding
- Voice Mail with Transcription
- Auto Attendant / IVR
- Call Queues
- Mobile Android & iPhone App
- Online Access to Call History
Have questions? Want to learn more? Reach out to us at 888-419-3635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.