June 6th, 2018
Customer Service Technician (CST)
Provide support for Amplex customers and installers over the phone and in person.
Reports To: Call Center Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take technical support calls from customers and provide customers with satisfactory resolutions
- Take technical calls from installers and provide installers with information and facts to support their work in the field
- Working knowledge of Billmax, OTRS, Calendar, NAGIOs
- Monitor all in house systems you have been given access to in order to resolve any problems and/or potential problems of the services provided by Amplex
- The ability to work flexible hours and required to work as part of an On-call rotation
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience Preferred Associates Degree in Information Systems Technology or similar.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instruction, and procedure manual. Ability to write routine reports/tickets and correspondence. Ability to speak clearly and effectively on the phone and in person with customers and installation techs.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts/percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions finished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The job requires sitting at a desk for over 75% of an eight hour day. The job requires close vision in order to view a monitor and the ability to type. Normal in office lifting, pushing and pulling.
The work environment is indoors within a personal office cubical.
Interested? Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com